Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where's that Schedule?


San Francisco residents enjoy great on-line resources, except for the schedule of Kezar Stadium, where it is still typewritten and posted behind a glass display in front of the stadium every three months. This blog is my community service to San Francisco.  I will post the photos of the schedule here for all to see.  Here's the start with 2009 Kezar stadium schedule!

755 Stanyan Street
(between Beulah St & Waller St)
San Francisco, CA 94117



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing this service!

    Last year I tracked down the phone number of the person in charge of the Kezar schedule. His name is John, and he can be reached at (415) 831 6311. John told me the city was working on setting up a phone line with automated schedule information. I was told this would ideally be live by February 2009, but I haven't followed up. It is of course ridiculous that the city can't post the schedule online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for posting this valuable resource to Kezar Track followers! I have posted your link onto my site at http://adidassfurbanrun.blogspot.com/
    Hope you and all your readers can show up for our Monday evening runs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! Pretty ridiculous that in 2009 they're "working on" an automated phone line rather than a simple webpage or blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... thanks for the phone number. I searched the web for like 15 min for a phone number... geez these people are hard to get ahold of. The phone number is still active as of taday 07/22/10

    ReplyDelete